Friday, December 17, 2010

jabber jaws day...this is a positive one not a bitch fest

I realized that I do spend so much time on the negative.  It is just easier, but I do want to say this.

THANK YOU for those of you that have stuck through this with me.
Thanks to those of you that support me on facebook.  That send me lil messages and that just keep my spirits up.  Thank you.

Thank you to those friends that live within a ten mile radius of me and have stayed with me.
  Thank you for giving birth to your son when it was convenient for me to be there.
  Thank you for taking me and or coming with me to doctors appointments.  The ones where I was too scared to drive myself.  The ones that could have been scary appointments.  The one year anniversay appointments, and the ones at new doctor offices.
  Thank you for taking me to court and staying with me.
   Thank you for those of you that have rearranged schedules to help me on days when you should have been working.
   Thank you for those of you that have taken me to the grocery story at the beginning when it was way too overwhelming for me.
  Thank you for those of you that have trusted me to drive you places even though I have 0 confidence in my driving skills.
  Thanks for those of you that have offered to help me and actually meant it.
   Thanks to you who has driven me to a friends house when I was too scared to drive to that house.
  Thanks to those of you that have stuck through the good, bad and ugly.  You have seen me not be able to drive to your house to be able to drive there.  You got to see how excited I was that I drove there.  That was a HUGE step for me.
  You got to see me freak out and not be able to handle the mall or wal-mart to be able to do it without cringing in a corner.
   You have seen me break down and cry yet you have also been around to hear my laughter, to see me make fun of myself.
 
    You have seen my temper tantrums, have heard me verbally beat the shit outta myself, yet you stay here to help me and to make me feel better about myself.

  I know I am not 100%.  I know I have stuff to work on, and those of you that have stayed with me do make it worth it even though I am a negative  nelly alot.
  And those of you that are fairweather friends, you can bite me.  You do not get to be a part of my happiness and joy when I have it.  You just get the bitch me or nothing at all.  You are no longer worth my energy.

   This message is not for those of you that do not live near me.  So Meghan, Jason, Burke, Gina, cousins, you are all in the clear.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment