Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas and my new brain yet again

MERRY CHRISTMAS.
  Christmas was good, but i noticed some new things about me yet again.   These are new things that I am noticing at least since the titanium plate was placed on Dec. 8th.
 
   Crowds and sounds and such have been a point of mine I do need to work on.  But this Christmas eve I was getting my "sweaty palm disease"  Yes, I self diagnosed myself with something.  HA!!  I have had enough surgeries I think I qualify as  doctor now.  :)

  But, Christmas Eve was at families house.  There was maybe 15 people there and I had to put myself into time out.  I was getting so overwhelmed, anxious, self conscious, and just EEERRRRG!!!!!  The christmas music and people talking was so overwhelming.  Like a batrillion bees flying at me.  I couldn't filter out if people were talking to me or just talking to each other.  It is so hard for me since the scramble and now it was intensified.  I was getting so angry at the situation and myself that I went to the garage to calm myself.  Iutistic wish I could put these feelings into better words.

   That was for about the first 3 hours.  And then as my body acclimated and I calmed myself I was better and able to handle the night better.  I just get so annoyed I have to change myself for situations.  I just want to be "normal" again.  I know that is not going to happen, I know that but that does not mean I still don't get frustrated!
 
    Now I am gonna go get my new Black Eyed Peas cd and bounce around and shake my groove thang!!!  LOL.  Makes me happy, I love me some Pop, R&B, Rap now.  LOVE IT!!!!  Puts me in a good place.  If you get a chance read Speed of Dark by Elizabeth Moon fiction/sci fi about an autistic man (high functioning) that listens to music at work, he is allowed.  I get it!!  I need that if I get a job.  Just to be able to function.

   Well, thats my rambling for today!!
    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment