Saturday, December 11, 2010

Brain surgery number 4

One of the bonuses of this  brain surgery is that the docs told me to drink caffeine to help with the headaches and I guess to keep the titanium in my brain lubricated.  But they forgot to give my my 'script for Starbucks.  :)

Surgery was on Wednesday and they wanted to discharge me on Thursday.  WTF??  I think they look of pure fear on my face and the fact that I almost burst into tears made them change their minds and I was released on Friday.  Nothing like outpatient brain surgery.  LOL.

Yeah I am jokin now but that is just so I don't completly freak out.  I hurt like a mo-fo.  Half my face is swollen, I am rocking a black eye, my neck is even swollen, and really, I am so so so so HOTT!!! 

Remember Animal from the Muppet show?  He is now in my head. He is playing the drums, running around screaming ANIMAL and pinching the inside of my head with the drumsticks.  If I was able to I would shrink down, go inside my own brain and beat the shit out of him.

I am a sexy cyborg gangsta. 

I am also loopy, and I cannot blame it on the drugs.  I don't have any more good stuff since I am out of the hospital.  BOOOOOO.

I hate when my friends text me and let me know the normal fun things they are doing.  I know that they mean well, I know that they are trying to make me feel normal.  In my old life this would have been fine, it would have been normal and i would not have thought anything of it.  And now it just hurts.  I just miss having a life.  I hate being transported back and forth from Western PA to Eastern PA.  I just need some sort of normalcy.  Something, anything.  And I need better drugs right now for the pain.  :)  Drugs, they do a body good.



No comments:

Post a Comment