Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Meaningful relationship with my walls

Yesterday I spread out my fun by going to the grocery store during the day and then at night I drove over to the bank and deposited a check and then came home.  Gotta spread out the excitement.  The best part was at the store 2 people asked me if I had cancer.  At first I thought maybe my partially bald C spot on head was showing, (not that I care) and then realized it was my picc line they were referring to.  Really, who the hell asks people that!!  WOW, that was RUDE.

Then last night I wrote a letter.  An angry, snarky, pissy, thick with Kara sarcasm kind of an F you letter.  It is not going to the recipient as is.  Once I center myself a bit it is getting edited and going out.  Hey for someone with TBI and impulse issues thats a big step.  But I would LOVE To send it as is to the person it is meant for.  Hell, this person screwed me hard core and is now seemingly afraid to talk to me.  Hell, I am not THAT scary.  And no, this letter is not for the person whom I was in the accident with.  It is for someone who has hurt me in a different way and this time I don't get the luxury of being in a coma for some of it.  Yeah, who would have thought a coma would be a luxury!

Through all of this I have developed a deep and meaningful relationship with my walls....again.  In the winter from hell when I was trapped for days and days and days I actually made a face on my wall.  Cut out eyes and lips and used the thermostat as a nose.  LOL, at least I am creative.  This time I have not gone to such extremes.  But me doing nothing is not me at all.  I used to always be go go go go go.  Now it is not so much because of limitations but just lack of places to go or  lack of people to go with.  I would still like to know what the hell happened to some of my friends.  Some of my close friends and then some of my work friends.  And I don't care if both sets of friends read this.  You need to know I am annoyed with you.  WTF????  I am still me, I still like to have fun, I still like to hang out, I still like to talk, I still like to laugh and smile and I still like doing other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment