Friday, September 17, 2010

Baby's big day out!

It was so bloody nice to wake up today with a purpose.  I had to get the car to the dealership for service.  That meant that I had to drive on the Parkway.  And I friggin did it.  WOOT!!  Was nervous as hell at first.  Got sweaty palm disease.  HA!  Thats what happens when my nerves are shot!

But it was nice to wake up and shower like I was going to work.  I had something to do besides develop a more meaningful relationship with the walls.  Me and the walls are an exclusive couple.  Though there are lots of walls. I guess I am a wall slut.

And before I left the UPS man came to deliver me some more drugs.  AWESOME!  Believe me, somedays I wish it was the fun drugs.  Imagine what those could do to my scrambled brain.  Those of you that know me...just imagine what I would be like.  Can you say off the hizook hysterical I am sure.

As you can tell, since this is somewhat amusing I am in a decent mood today.  Yesterday pretty much wanted to blow up the world.  I put on a good front on the phone or via text etc, but I spent the day having a woe is me pity party I hate everything and almost everyone day.  Those days are friggin great!!  Those are days I am glad I am not employed just so I can be miserable in my own damn way.  But that was yesterday and today is a different day.  So far happy happy happy and I am gonna roll with that.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! That's right, today is fresh start day! I am proud of you for accomplishing your big day out!

    ReplyDelete