Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Music rocks

Not really, just trying to get you all to pay attention.  :)

My phone I got since my accident broke and I  had to get another one and learn yet another new phone.  OMG makes my head asplode!!!  I hate when smart phones beat me in smart tests.  I thought I was supposed to be SMRT.  lol.  But the Droid is totally worth it for the fact that it is also an MP3 player.  I really can't explain what music does to me since my scramble but it makes me feel better and helps me concentrate a bit and I bop around with some energy instead of being like Eeyore.   And it is also nice to use it to block out the world.  Sometimes I just need to escape and get away from it all so I go to my pretend music world.

Maybe once I get back to my life in the Burgh I might be a bit different.  There is just a lot of stress going on in my life at home with parents.  So sometimes I just need to escape for my sanity.  It is hard to still try to learn this version of me and have added stressors of others I LOVE being sick.  I am just glad that I am medicated for some things or I would be off the hook insane right now with anxiety, anger, and grief.  But I am being a rock for those that need me to be one.  I am WW after all.

I can remember words to songs.  My whole world needs to be a musical.  Now that would be awesome.  And everyone has to know the same dance routines and bust out in dance with  me.  My pretend world is friggin awesome!!!!!

And since I am in ramble mode...hello not being able to have a linear conversation...but I digress AGAIN!...fml.  So with this music thing.  I can sit and listen to music and stare at a wall and be content.  Or have the music going and do 120000 other things like clean, do nails, etc...anything.  But I cannot sit and watch tv.  No concentration for that.  Crazy.

My Pittsburgh peeps that I see on the regular, Mike, Marieke, Rich, Shannon, Will, HOLDEN, can't wait to see y'all again.  Yeah I will put you all out there....Be glad you are not on my other list.  LOL.

    Peace out

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see you too! Yay come back soon! Holden has a special shirt to wear when he sees you!

    ReplyDelete